Monday, June 1, 2009

Just musing...

The games people play with themselves and others, baffles me. The shell and cocoon they build around themselves and pretend that they are doing what they are supposed to, baffles me. However, I know it is me, that do not understand these games. I know it is me, that never learnt how to play. I live life as it comes with honesty and I try to be brave. I have no "rules" for anything. I follow my heart because I know as far as I am honest with myself (which, believe me, is extremely difficult because we always cloud the truth with a million and one other reasons based on a million and one other reasons etc), I can NEVER be on the wrong path. Life is that simple. The truth, I promise you, is always the way.

I think most people I know are living very funny lives. In coccoons and shells that they have built over the years. They make certain decisions that for me, borders on sheer madness. Yet to them, its logical and other coccoon and shell people would think its logical as well. I wonder, when will they see? when they will understand? Are they going to live their lives like this all the time? Following society's games...all these games they play, pretending this is "life". First you do this, then you do that, now you have to do this, then the next stage is this....they block their hearts and close their eyes to the truth. They take a deep breath and plunge into the rest of the games, which will surely come, for once they start, they never end...


These silly games, human beings play, with their own lives, their futures, their happiness, these silly games....

No comments: