Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fever, hallucinations, Ogbunike, etc

Sorry oh my friends, na wah. Catwalq, Ogbunike will be up soon, composed with high fever and a state of lucidity. Yes Waffy has been down and out for almost a week now. Two nights ago, I was sweating and hearing Ogbunike pounding away on his drums. I could see him and the rest of my characters take shape in my head. I saw the whole story unfold before me, but alas, my head or hands could not do the task.... write. I could not write what I saw, the scenes swept past me and my feverish state would not allow my fingers to move. Woke up this morning, my head was clear, but the scenes, the characters, Ogbunike..... all washed away with my sweat and dreams. I am doing better,the fever is gone and in place of it, I am left with a bad cough and a dripping nose. Will be back soon with what is left of Ogbunike.

4 comments:

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

hey waffy! i don miss u die! lol!! i dey come, make i go read!

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

na wa o! dis prose wey u write so na to tell us sey u fall sick abi? kai! english sweet for your mouth no be small. lol!
thank God u are beta now.

Idemili said...

Awwww! Sowy!

Anonymous said...

If you felt like you said you did what has Ogbunike got to do woth it. You were the person going through all that as you said. Ogbunike is greater than you: mark you!