Monday, August 25, 2014

On a saturday...

On Saturday, I was sitting at home, thinking of a night in with a bottle of wine and some work when a friend of mine called. He is 27 and is recognised as an adult  and a full grown man in many societies  :) but how do I see him? Like a kid...I think its because my youngest brother is also about the same age...and you know, he will always be my baby brother...

He invited himself over and after a cup of coffee, he invited me over to his brother's place for dinner and afterwards to a dancehall and reggae party at a club.

This party was grimy, sexy, hot and nothing I had ever seen before...all kinds of women shaking their butts to some weird song that had the lyrics "tight pussy"....apparently, all the women who had tight pussys were in the middle of the floor shaking their ass.

I was intrigued and disgusted at the same time. It was a weird combination. I knew I should not be encouraging women to advertise their "tight pussy" but at the same time I could not help admiring them all for their confidence in their bodies and sexuality.

The dancehall scene was a bit too much for me so I chilled in the "roots" area where most people just drank and sat on dark sofas looking chill...

I managed to stay until 3 when the club closed...really good, considering the fact that since my thirties, I always leave anywhere (bars, clubs, parties etc)by 1 am. Experience shows that that's the best time for me to leave. After 1, everything changes. People get more drunk and desperate as the night goes on...anything can happen after 1. Also, the after 1 crowd in public transport are usually a handful. I always end up worried for somebody. A young girl throwing up alone on a platform, teenagers who look too young to be drinking, homeless people and their dogs, etc. Its just too intense.

I was going to put up the "tight pussy" song but apparently there are many dancehall tracks with the refrain "tight pussy".




4 comments:

mizchif said...

lol. When i saw "tight pussy" like at least 3 songs immediately came to mind.

lala said...

such a consistent blogger. You are awesome!

SHE said...

Hahaha. So much for prohibited words!

LusciousRon said...

Hehehe! You should listen to songs released now.