Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hello, my fellow human beings!

Okay, so i used to love writing, had a diary years ago which fell victim to some undesirable "seniors" in secondary school! Since then, i have written, but........well, only in my head. I decided i have to stop my "mumblings" due to the curious stares i have been recieving lately from the public. There have been talks of "crazy" and "something not quite right"! Well, before i alienate myself further in life i will be writing and sharing my thoughts and ofcourse nonsense here! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Confused Naija Girl said...

welcome to blogger!! It seems a lot of blogs were born in january!! DEf me coming back

Waffarian said...

Thank you my sister! na of us go rock am this year!

LondonBuki said...

Welcome!!!

Waffarian said...

Thank you oh!una do well!