Saturday, August 18, 2007

Night walking, Princess Charlotte, Rasta man and other stories......Part Three

Breathe waffy, breathe, don't laugh so hard, I just could not help it, it was too much for me, okay, I am okay, why are people shouting? what is playing? "miss fatty fatty you're a burner, me like the way you...." is that why all the girls have gone into an epileptic trance? let me get in there..."miss fatty fatty you're a burner, me like the way you move and a turner" wait, the commander is off somewhere.....what is happening? I think we are leaving, maybe its time to move on, no problem, lets drink and be merry, ah, the cool night air, gently caressing my face, wait, thats a police van, chairs and table, coffee......

"Lets get some coffee, look, maybe its free, right beside the police van"

"waffy, I don't think it is free"

"it has to be, why would there be a police van, chairs, table, coffe, at 4 o'clock in the morning on the street? I'll ask...."

"Excuse me, is it possible to get some coffee?"

"Do you want to report an incident?"

"If I report, can I get coffee?"

"Yes, ofcourse"

"Maya, lets make a report"

Party spoilers! No, no coffee for me this time around, we could have reported that white guy at the club.....I wonder if they had cookies? I bet they had, they must have, to pacify all the drunk people at night, i am sure cookies was included, oh dear, we are stopping again, oh, what nice boys, they are talking to Catherine the commander........

10minutes later.....

Fuck Fuck fuck! Catherine the commander is at blows with the nice boy, he asked her for a cigeratte, she wouldn't give him, he called her a bitch, she jumped up and gave him a slap, oh dear, he is pulling his shirt, why? for tiny Catherine? be a man, walk away, you can't fight with a girl.....oh dear, maybe he could, Catherine is still rearing to go, oh dear, but here's the police, damn, what a strong man, he's got the boy, they are pushing him in the van, I bet they give him coffee, coffee and cookies, I wonder what kind of cookies, chocolate, or just plain ones that.....

"Stop the fighting!"

Damn, who the fuck is singing "stop the fighting" so loud, this time of the night, a jamaican voice.......

"Stop the fighting!"

Oh dear, this one has gone nuts, he is following us now, singing that song, he just says the same thing over and over again......

"Jah rastafarai, we should learn to live in peace, we are all one "

Oh dear, he is now going off into some jamaican rap..... we are in the middle of the street, rasta guy is rapping, laughter, tears.... Maya is in tears, her shoes are killing her, take them off, take the damn shoes off, we don't need no shoes.....we are still here, on the street...lets go home, drink coffee and eat breakfast, lets have cookies, chocolate ones or vanilla don't worry Maya, be free, I'll watch out for dangerous stuff on the road, take your shoes off, no one needs such suffering at a time like this.Good bye rasta man, you are white, middle aged, blonde........

"how long did you live in Jamaica?"

"I was there on holiday for two weeks"

1 comment:

Manda said...

hahahahhahaaa! were u drunk or smtn? ok, think u got one n two. Maybe dat will make me understand beta. Off to read.