Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dear Andora

I am sorry I was not there. I am so sorry. I wish there was something else I could say, but I know I have let you down again.
Please Forgive me.



Dear Valentine,

I waited until the very end. Even though the guards told me there was no chance you would come...I took a chance anyway, just in case they felt pity for me and allowed you out even for a few minutes. I do not know if I dare to ask why you are in isolation again and I do not know when next I can come out there. My sister gave me the money for the bus ride, like she has done so many times before. I have no money, no job....I am sorry, all this is not your fault, I just wish I could get a job soon so I can stop depending on everybody else...I am sorry if I sound mad, its just that I wanted so much to see you and you were not there.

I love you so much

3 comments:

Ms. Catwalq said...

ANDORA! ANDORA!! ANDORA!!!

Please leave Valentine o...that boy no get sense. The next thing now, you will be jumping off Third mainland and for what? person wey not get sense?
bikonu...come to my house. I know a guy who might give you a job...

Valentine...watch your back. I know a man who can make it look like an accident....

Unknown said...

lol @ ms catwalq - you took the words right out of my mouth....

:D

Zayzee said...

i could kill V right now! i take back that needing tlc. i will give myself some and be happy. Andora deserves to be happy