Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This definitely "werks" for me...

Yeah, keep talking, this Ghanian accent is definitely hot...say "work" again, and please, please, all the pronouns...umhhhhmmm, that's right, keep talking...

"Yes indeed, I went to Kwame Nkrumah University, good guess!"

umhhhhhhmmmm, thats what I thought, with a face like this...only the best...only the best...

"And you are from the Delta, right?"


Ummmhhhhmmmm, I am from anywhere you want me to be from, baby...


"Can I have your number?"

ummmhhhhmmmm, you can have my number anytime baby....

"When can I call you?"

ummhhhhhmmm, what about right now? This, definitely, werks for me...

Who knew Ghanian men were so hot? Hot Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

5 comments:

brap said...

Haha I'm fawning hard over some hot naija med student. Alicia's "you don't know my name" will be more appropriate in my case. Pathétique. :(

Anyway goodluck with that and hopefully behind all the fineness lies a beautiful character. :D

Nzeit said...

lol ... I love their skin color and their accent.

SHE said...

Back in Primary school, with all those Ghanaian teachers, that accent used to be the THING!

Never fails to make me smile now.

Lost at The End said...

"This, definitely, werks for me..."

Lol! Chica, I thought I was the only one.

The Activist said...

LOL. Seems you just got yourself a BF.