Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Awake...



Like a drunk that wakes up cautiously, suspicious of her environment, (who knows what has happened the night before?), I opened one eye...

I took a quick glance at the vicinity surrounding my bed. Good, there was no vodka. Or ashtrays. Or pizza cartons lying around. There was only my laptop and phone. I am not a drunk after all. Only perhaps, slightly mad. I kicked some of the books and papers out of the way.

I drank the cold tea from the night before. Iced tea never felt better.

I pushed a book down my laptop bag. Two tablets, pain killers...and what the hell is this? well, who cares? some sort of  drug anyway...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, time to hit the road.  Fuck this shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience regarding unpredicted emotions.


my web site how you can help