Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Moving again!

Yep, that's right people, this woman is on the move again, lol...I know what you are thinking, does this human being not miss stability? security?

Nope. Time to shake things up. Life has been too dry these past years, reading my blog you might disagree but I promise you that I have spent way too much time in my head and brain, weaving another life that might not be so out of reach after all.

Yep, somebody told me that I have to live life with "bravado", everybody is afraid of the unknown but better to try at least. If only she knew how waking up each day for me is an act of bravery...lol.

P.S: Once again, let me assure all those who suffer from a broken heart, all those who think they will never meet anybody like "that" again. Believe me, its only because you are not meeting enough people. There are millions of people in the world, chances that you will not meet more people better than that loser is quite slim. People come and people go. Let them go in peace, I beg you. Life is too big and too much to revolve around one person. There is so much to do and many more fantastic human beings out there to meet, others will come in if you let them.

Of course, as you all know, I am the heroine of  all things miserable so believe me, I will not lie to you. Time heals everything. I am the broken bird that has been crushed way too many times and still, "I arise!"  lol.

Love you all. Keep living, keep loving, let the bullshit go.

No comments: