Sunday, June 6, 2010

Alternative..


This weekend: Spent time time with people who live very differently from I do. One was preparing to go camping for two days in nature...so it was all about getting the back pack ready with stuff. Frying pan, water, sleeping bags, it was quite interesting. Two days all alone in the forest...I asked if one could take a book along, but was told taking a book might not be so necessary cos there will be a lot of walking, hiking involved, etc. It was quite interesting. Then somebody else showed me a collection of games. The lives of people that play games...quite fascinating.

There is really no way to live life but to do the things you love to do. And sometimes, it just means that you might have to be a bit "alternative" which is okay.

I mean, basically, somebody looking into my life might be quite amused with my many strange interests, the same way I was amused observing the arrangements for going camping in the wild.

Its not the life everybody will be able to relate to, but its mine. Its not the usual but its mine.

As I got off the train and another backpacker joined the troupe, I felt kinda mellow...

Everybody must live their lives and do the things they love to do, even if its the "alternative"...

There are really no "rules" on how life is supposed to be lived. No rules at all...we just have to do what we can to make life worth the fucking trip.

2 comments:

SHE said...

Yeah makes sense.

Do what makes you happy, as long as you don't trample someone else's rights in the proces...

Unknown said...

Wishing you a wonderful stress free week ahead darling!