What to make of this? Please someone that is good at understanding the minds of men, help out cos I don't really get it.
1. Met someone, had great time, perfect day, was supposed to meet next day, he called saying "I can't". So never met for planned date.
2. Did not hear from him for about a week. Then suddenly he calls and wants to meet up.
3. Met up with him and had "ok" day and then again, he disappears. I don't hear from him for more than a week.
4. Now this time, I called to check what was up, we make another date. He calls and cancels.
5. A week later, he calls and wants to meet but I say I am traveling so its not possible.
6. Today he calls and asks if we can meet. I tell him I am not comfortable with all this date planning and disappearing act of his cos it just makes me very uncomfortable not knowing what he is up to. So I decide to be honest with him. I tell him that I am not meeting him because there is a possibility of having sex and if that's what he wants then we can as well stop playing games cos its just wasting both our times, however, if he wants to meet up to get to know me better, then its okay but I can't do all that "disappearing" shit. Anyway, he says its just a big misunderstanding and its mostly because he has been very busy and if it makes me feel better then, we can meet on whatever "terms" I want. I tell him just getting to know him works for me. He says then that's what we will do then. However, what's up with all that cancelling all the time and never calling? I don't know. I am not totally convinced that he is being honest with me.
7. At the same time, I feel like I should perhaps give him a chance.
8.But I seriously don't have time for complicated shit at the moment.
10. To meet him or not?