Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Just another stone

Another stone on a path full of stones...I hit my big toe on it...it hurt like hell, but I don't even remember what that stone looked like now...cos it was just like all the other stones on my path, irrelevant until I hit my toe and then it was a nuisance...but just for a while, cos now I am still on my journey, and that stone has joined the other stones by the side of the road, irrelevant, once again. So let me continue....

(was interrupted by phone, so now that thought was left hanging...sorry)

4 comments:

Allied said...

Why do i have the feeling that it was not really a stone..

stone = somethingelse?

Anonymous said...

s'alright Got d gist of it.Insightful ,really.

Anonymous said...

Ok... i was exactly thinkin somethin' like dat not "a stone" per say but on that line. Phew!
holla!

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

there's always a deeper sense to what u write.
the words...it always takes me to something i once had or had to deal with...
hmmm