Thursday, September 9, 2010

Update on "ze men"...

Okay, so for those that do not not know, I have been on a series of dates. You can check out them out here. Anyway, lets move on. What number are we on now? Yeah, number 5, I guess.

Date number 5

Talked way tooooooooooooooo much. He made me nervous, men. For anything I said, he said five times more. Anything I have done, he has also done, and even more. Anything I knew, he also knew. He seemed like a nice guy but he was not relaxed at all. I was not at all comfortable, but the weird thing was that he apparently likes me, a lot! And I am like "huh?" Upper class, well dressed, etc etc. I apparently, want a "bum" in my life since there is really no reason why I am so turned off by these nicely dressed men with expensive watches and nice gold cards.

God, please send waffy a bum.

4 comments:

Akin Akintayo said...

Waffy,

You are out of order. Haven't you had enough of those types already or you take pleasure in MWI's?

Akin

(Blogger says it's busy, I hope this does not arrive too many times.)

Anonymous said...

lol.

Anonymous said...

How are you getting to meet and date so many different guys?? I never meet anyone!

Myne said...

I think this one deserves a chance. He's probably just nervous.