Monday, May 12, 2008

Soon....

Hello my dear bloggers, sorry been away from blogging for a while but will soon be back....so, what's up with my usual life musings...well, these days, my brain has been very kind to me, apart from my usual crazy ideas and non stop future projects, I have been able to go through my weeks without insulting too many human beings. Although it has been tempting to avoid humans, I think I've been quite good with my "how the hell can they live with themselves?". I don't know how long this will last though, but it feels good not to be so hung up over little shit that I can not control. Freedom. Yeah, and life just became officially more complicated with the admission that....I just might be an alien. Yeah....I am looking for any sightings of ufos during and around the time of my birth....hehehehehehehehehehehe! yeah, I am laughing at my own joke....anyway, will be back soon to give you all the gist of what I have been up to. Until then, stay cool, and live for today.

Lots of love

No comments: