Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We and "dem"

There is really no solution with these our African leaders oh. I don think the matter finish. We have to meet them on their level...all these English yarns...we can all write as much as we can... it is not getting anywhere..they just don't get it. Time to get local. Lets take it there.

Na juju be the answer. Anybody knows some serious Babalawo/Marabou that can make things happen? and...I am not joking...please contact me. Thanks.

P.S: The juju should be able to fly to other African countries...I will be willing to pay for "express delivery".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you have point there. But juju (lmao). I think that is what our leaders are using to

Mocha said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
You no well!!
LMAO!!
You no well dis girl!
You talk true, but my own juju dey inside church, see you on that side ;-)

Naapali said...

First port of call Harare then we will face Aso Rock and Abeokuta simultaneously.

Afrobabe said...

Long time babes...

Na serious jazz we need oh...infact it should be sent to zimbabwe first....

Anonymous said...

If all else fails juju may be used as a last result, however I fear it may not produce the desired results. The juju dem polticians use is probably the real shit. U should try and get Mugabes witch doctors number lol
Kr

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

my sista, why dem neva use de juju sef? u no fit tell me say awon bablawo them neva figure out say under a beta system in Naija, their money go plenty and dem pikin go go beta school.

Anyway, when you find the babalawo wey go do de thing make you tell me oh.

lol!