Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just stuff...

Tired.

It must be all this walking up and about.

Need to write as soon as I can settle down.

I think I and my friend have covered every philosophical topic there is to cover...

Talking about stuff feels good. I should do it more often but it has left me a bit drained....maybe I talked too much. I always feel guilty when I talk too much. Like I have made a fool of myself...

I feel good.

But she is leaving today.

I am a bit sad but I just have to be grateful anyway...

and that's where I am today. Sad but grateful.

3 comments:

Adaeze said...

it is good to get it off your chest. I am like you, I feel guilty when I think I talk too much. But chances are the other person won't think so. Hope you feel better soon.

Sisi Yemmie ™ said...

me too...i sad but grateful this morning.

Myne Whitman said...

There can never be an end to philosophizing, lol. Don't miss your friend too much.