Sunday, May 29, 2011

A summer of writing...

Yep.

That's all I will be doing this summer.

Writing.

Doesn't that sound lovely?

But before then, I still have one more week of reality to deal with.

And then, its off to fantasy land! I can't wait.

This will probably be the summer before the rest of my life which will henceforth be known as the last summer of my old life. I am not waiting for a new year to begin a whole new life again. No way. My new season starts from september.


And now, my all time favourite summer song. I listen to this like crazy every summer. I cant imagine that people don't listen to this and sip cocktails or just lie in the sun...which reminds me that I have to visit the reggae record store. I havent been there in ages! I am not sure I have even been there this year at all. Dammmmmmmmmmmmn. Thats really too bad.

1 comment:

Myne said...

Congrats on your summer of writing, and may your new year be all you hope for and more.