Saturday, December 3, 2011

"I'm gonna fucking kill myself!"

I was at this concert last month and I can never forget this guy who in a moment of pure ecstasy shouted "I'm gonna fucking kill myself"! It was all too much for him. I remember everybody around me just dying of laughter cos we could all feel his emotion...lol...anyway, so I finally found a clip of it. Anytime I remember this particular moment, I smile cos everybody around me was so fucking high on the music. The moment is at 2:03. Great memory.

2 comments:

Patrice said...

I don't know if that was a moment of pure ectasy when he shouted that or if he was just simply mocking how depressing the song is.

Waffarian said...

@ Patrice: It was ecstasy. He was high all night shouting "I love you", singing along and stuff like that...