Saturday, August 21, 2010

A cause for concern...

Just realized why I can now see the contents of my bathroom window sill...they've got rid of all the shrubs, bushes, small trees, flowers, etc that have given me some sort of security all this while...and NOBODY thought to ask me how I felt about that? I am not happy at all. I live on the ground floor. The "reclying bin" is right beside my window. People are constantly there, throwing bottles. I like leaving the window a bit open when I shower. To let out the steam, if not I suffocate. And I like the feeling of being free in the bathroom...this is going to be a problem.

Yesterday, when I came home, I was surprised to recognize the shape and colour of my "shower cap" from outside. I thought it was weird but did not think further of it. But now, I just went in the bathroom and realized that it was wayyyyyyyyy too bright.

If you are wondering about the bathroom window, it is on the same level like if you have a table right under. I can't explain but its not high up. It's a big assed square window that takes up half the whole wall. Basically, if I open it, I can get my bicycle in and out. And all I'd do is have to stretch a bit to lift it over. That's the level I am talking about. This, is a problem.

What overambitious gardener did not think of this???? I am so freaked out!

And talking about being freaked out...enjoy...


8 comments:

Young Grumbler said...

Lol, sorry...guess you will have to get like a window blind or just damn them and be free in your own bathroom!

SHE said...

No more bathing naked in your bathroom! Lol. Perhaps a window blind will work.

Jennifer A. said...

Yes, you just need to put come window blinds. It's also unsafe to leave it such that people can see your bathroom from the outside.

Patrice said...

You could charge for the peep show. For a small investment you could install a coin-operated screen on the outside pane of the bathroom window. Who knows, if it were to become really popular, you could quit the day job and work from home. Imagine how clean you would be all the time.

Unknown said...

Hmmm, sorry.. I guess you should think of alternatives , like a netty cotton?or something?

Anengiyefa said...

Waffy, as if you knew what I was thinking. This song was just ending when I switched on the radio in the car on my way home this evening and I made a mental note to check it out on YouTube when I got home, only to reach my blog dashboard and voila! You had posted it. What a blast this was!

And on that bathroom window, the peeping-toms in your neighbourhood must be overjoyed! I beg, don't spoil their fun now, haba! :)

Anya Posh said...

hahaha....you'll now be watched if you leave it unveiled. That could be gratifying for a voyeuristic perv. You don't wanna be anyone's plaything now!

Myne said...

Do put up a blind. Apart from Toms, burglars are very visual and opportunistic.