Friday, August 20, 2010

Ze Germans...

My eyes are fucked up.

I was at a club the day before yesterday. With my friend and her friends from Germany. Totally crazy guys. I think partying in Germany must be seriously hard core cos they wanted to do "pre-party", then clubbing, then "after-party". Well..

We were denied entry into the first club because the "bouncers" thought two of them were too drunk to get in. I actually thought it was a joke.I have never been turned away from a club because of that...so that was a first! Then we went to the next club and this time, the third German guy was the culprit. The bouncer asked him how many drinks he had had...and he said "just a glass of vodka"...I thought I would burst out laughing...it was too much. Anyway, they let us in, with the promise that he was going "to take it easy" when he gets in. Well...you can imagine..."take it easy"...

These guys are in their thirties and are out every weekend in Munich...they were looking for some serious club with lights and all that...

First of all, before we all went to the "pre party", I was in a very strange mood and did not feel like trying...at all...plus I was really hungry. I thought..."this is gonna be dry" so I called my friend Tina to ask for advice...

"Just say you have diarrhea"

"I should say this to the German guests?"

"Oh they are Germans? well, be patient then, maybe they have synthetic drugs"

Basically, this is how we see Ze Germans. Hard core party animals.

Of course, there were no "synthetic drugs". Just Rum and Cola.

Anyway, so I decided to stay on with my friend and be a good tourist club guide. Which I suck at, cos I never go to clubs...about ten years ago, yeah, I knew stuff. But now, I just know the best places to drink coffee and read books...but we did our best and actually ended up in a pretty decent club. Nice settings, lights, music...and...SMOKE!You know that white smoke thing they use in concerts? I have no idea what its called...but anyway, I almost got blind from that shit. Why the hell they had to blind everybody in the club is beyond me...

I woke up yesterday with swollen eyes...

It is just terrible. I am writing a mail to whoever is in charge about that smoke thing. That can't be healthy. And their DJ sucked too. I'll include that as well.

Happy Weekend. All I am gonna do this weekend is sleep. Ze Germans totally killed me.

Love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You sure had a blast sis!
Enjoy abeg...
You deserve it, apart from the eyes.. lol..

Patrice said...

Sprichts du Deutsch Waffarian? Wenn der Rauch kalt is, denn vieleicht ist es Kohlendioxideis.

Hier ist ein alternativ Video für diese Post.