Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cinnamon...

"You smell of Gardenias" I said, sniffing his collar.

"Its cinnamon"

"I am definitely smelling gardenia"

"There's lots of stuff in there...you wanna try?"

He rooted around in his bag and brought out a small bottle. He sprayed it on my neck...

"Yeah...it is Cinnamon...but there is gardenia in there"





"I am sorry I am not going to walk with you...I don't want you to think I am a terrible person"

"Oh please!...I don't think anything"

"Cos it would be nice to walk with you, I know you don't know me and you don't expect anything"

"Please...its okay...I didn't expect...don't worry about it"

"I know, I know. I know you did not expect me to...you hardly even know me...but I like you and it I am just saying that it would have been nice to walk with you"

"Don't worry about it, please. Its okay"

"Its just so complicated, you know"

"What is? are you married?"

"No"

"Have a girlfriend?"

"No...we broke up...two and a half ways...

"What? its been two and a half years since you broke up?"

"No, no, we were together for two and a half years and we broke up in march"

"Oh...yeah, these things take time...its gonna take a while...you still see her?"

"Yes, its complicated. I'll tell you if we meet again"

"If"?

"Yeah, well, you did not "add me" yet on face book"

"So this all hangs on me now, right?"

"Yes it does"










"

No comments: