Friday, December 14, 2007

A new day....

I was going to be serious and write a very philosophical post about "second chances" but I am in a very good mood today, I really can not be serious. Anyway, so I was just thinking that today is a new day, forget about whatever happened yesterday, the day before yesterday, last week, last month....whatever...let it go. As we dey talk for warri "na different day be dis", so, have a nice day, let the day be what it is meant to be, don't spoil it with left-over memories from yesterday. Make una enjoy jare, me, I dey go drink my coffee...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on this one.. every day, I'm thankful, even if it's a crap day and I have days where I think God is trying my patience (in some weird way, he probably is!) :-)

Fluffycutething said...

Hmmmm really nice ;)

have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay, I will live for the day today. Now, give me the philosophical post about "second chances", please.

Waffarian said...

@aworan, I am telling you...its not easy.
@fluffy, long time! how are you?
@Patrice, when are you going to reveal your blog to me? I know you have one...