Saturday, December 15, 2007

Second chances....

Thinking about all those paths I have taken, looking for...something...searching for...I am not sure of what. The years when right and wrong were so obvious yet I chose wrong, the years where choices were simple, yet I chose difficult. My life...like a huge work of collage, places, faces, in every single space, like a canvass, I remember eyes and mouths, words spoken, words left unspoken. It has been a journey, growing up, experiences that were rich, sometimes too poor, bland, flat, not really there. It has been a journey, trying to know what to do, trying...thats all I ever did, I tried. Those chances...when I could have said yes, I said no, when I should have said no, I said yes, yet it has made me who I am, those little tears, those little laughs...it has made me this person, ever asking, looking for answers..but this time, I will be brave enough, brave enough to take my chance, brave enough to right wrongs, brave enough to do right by me. My word is good, this is my chance, this is my life, and I will do right by me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, if you could take a glimpse into one of the parallel universes, the one in which your current life's image is inverted - where you had said yes instead of no, had went there instead of here, had followed this impulse instead of that - I bet Waffarian, I just bet, you would find that you also think about second chances there too.

Waffarian said...

@patrice, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, life...so which is your blog? put me out of my misery...

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog. What makes you think I that I do? Maybe I should start one just to put you out of your misery. I hate to see people suffer.

Waffarian said...

@patrice,hmmmmm, why did I think that you had one? I guess I just assumed you did...well, maybe you should, it will be interesting you know...

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

ok! i feel like am interrupting something really special here. *chuckling.

Waffarian said...

@Isi, you are useless ohhhhhhhhhhh