Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bubbles....

I am living in a bubble...seriously...I have made my very own bubble. The bubble is really not so bad. Really, you should try it. You don't even need to come out for air...I have that all figured out. You stay in until you suffocate...and...die. Thats what bubbles are for...sort of a way to get out without any effort at all. My day in the bubble yesterday was quite charming. All I did all day was to stare at eyes....I made out the iris and all that white stuff...and veins...very cartoon-like I must say. Today, I am planning on staring at finger tips...you can always tell from finger tips...I don't know how but you can. But I have not finished talking about the eyes...sometimes you think you can melt in them...i guess thats why people are always singing about "eyes". A turkish guy once said he fell in love with me because of my eyes. Seriously. He used to ask my friend, "where is that girl with the lovely eyes?" but then again...those arabs...they have serious yarns...they love all those "one thousand and one stories" kind of romance...they will take you away on magic carpets...oh sorry...where was I? I don't feel like talking about eyes or bubbles anymore...or turkish romance...that's what the bubble does to you.

And somebody, please get this song out of my head!

Money - Pink Floyd

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you should mail me those eyes so that i can create my very own workplace bubble...

Unknown said...

Waffy, get out of my head o. I'm warning you, ahn ahn;-)

Unknown said...

And 'you' too!

Anonymous said...

Pink Floyd in the bubble? Send the blueprints for this bubble.

You must have crushed your Turkish suitor's hopes when you confused him with an Arab guy . . .

Anonymous said...

Lol... there's really something refreshing about being in your own bubble... u are giving me some really crazy ideas!lol