Thursday, October 23, 2008

Illusions of nothing

I sail down corridors of paintings, paintings of dreams, where there is never anything....but it feels like all my life I have been in there. In the darkness of the corridors, I splash in colours of imagination and swim in dark circles. I wish I could say this in a way you would understand but I have never been a poet and my words sometimes feel like the fibres of chewed sugarcane on my tongue.

I have never been a poet, my words are like illusions...illusions of nothing
.

P.S: All I really want to say is despite the fact that I have so many stories, dreams, fantasies...I am so dry...oh, and this explanation is for those that often accuse me of talking in a roundabout kinda way...they know themselves...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes sis, you often talk in a roundabout kinda way but you know what? I appreciate it. You know what you want to say, your readers can chooose how to interpret it. It's often a gamble but when all is said and done a goal is achieved at both ends. Did I just comment in a roundabut way? Oh well...

Unknown said...

Your words really are something because there's an impact. Words are like actions, sometimes they speak louder. They are not illusions of nothing. But I kinda understand your feeling this way...can't describe it but I understand.

ababoypart2 said...

...always interesting...

Rita said...

Are you serious or are you joking?

Because this post is well written to me, I liked it (and the sugarcane part) and it did not sound dry at all.

? said...

Hello,
my new blog - is finally on ...
See you there, hopefully