Saturday, October 25, 2008

Financial seed!

I was doing my usual rounds on the internet when I came across this bullshit in the vanguard.I don laugh so tey I no fit laugh anymore...please note the very end of the article. I am printing it in full here just incase the link disappears(Nigerian newspapers online are such a mystery). I have highlighted the parts that I think are just hilarous. Surely this human being can not be educated? He can write I know...but who says crap like this in 2008? and why on earth is it in a newspaper? We are doomed in that country. It is over. Finished.





The Voice Christ Reality:The way out of barrenness
Written by Pastor Johnson Omomadia
Friday, 24 October 2008

To be barren means unfruitful, sterile, childless, deserted, uncultivated, dryness and something or someone that does not produce after its/his kind. Barrenness is not part of God’s covenant for His children. It must not be accepted or tolerated in any form. Don’t accept the lie that says whatever will be will be. It is a lie from the pit of hell.

God’s first blessing is for man to be fruitful. Gen. 1: 28, states, and God blessed them, and God said unto them, be fruitful, and multiply and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. This means you have been empowered by God to be fruitful, expand, multiply and replenish. Exo. 23:26, states there shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfill. It is therefore forbidden for you to be barren. Reject it, refuse it and release it. Know that barrenness does not have power over you. You have been made victorious through the blood of Jesus Christ.

What then is the way out of barrenness? Heb. 7:25, states, wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them. Intercession brings fruitfulness. You cannot intercede about an issue and not get God’s attention and God’s kind of result.

Let’s take a look at some people in the bible who were involved in intercession and see the kind of result they obtained. They turned barren situations around for good. 1 Sam 1:5, 10, & 27, states, ...but the Lord had shut up her womb ... and she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the Lord, and wept sore. For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of Him.

Here was a case of a woman who was barren. The Bible states clearly that her womb was shut. There was no hope for her to be fruitful in the natural. No medical aid could change her condition. To man, her case was closed. However, what is impossible with man is possible with God. What did she do to change her situation? She turned from her husband to God that knows no barrier and always knows what to do. Don’t you ever forget that there is no hopeless case with God.

Has men given up on you? Are people calling you a man just because you have not been able to bear a child or children for your husband? Don’t worry, God will fill your mouth with laughter and great joy shall become your portion in Jesus name. God has not given up on you. Don’t give up on yourself. It is time to turn to God just as Hannah did. Pray from the bottom of your heart, cry out to Him. He answers the prayers of the destitute. He will surely answer your prayers. He is neither a partial God nor a respecter of persons.

Call unto Him, morning, noon and night. Give Him no rest until He makes your life a praise. Hannah, cried from the depth of her heart and gave her testimony afterward when she said for this child I prayed. She went on to sing a song saying there is none beside God. Do you know what God did for her? God gave her a son that became the first prophet whose words did not fall to the ground. Her son was more important than those of her adversaries. Begin now to wage war against the devil and put God in remembrance of His promises and He will surely turn your barrenness into fruitfulness.

Hannah broke out of the power of barrenness and became very fruitful through intercession. She was dead serious about what she wanted from God. Intercession will lead to new dimensions and breakthroughs. It will open shut wombs.

Testimony: I have been married for a while now without a child and my mother-in-law and people have been asking questions. I was almost losing my peace. I got in touch with pastor who prayed asking for God’s intervention. I want to say that God has finally answered. He has put my enemies to shame. I am now eight weeks pregnant. Praise the lord.

Gly S.A.

Have you accepted Jesus as your personal Lord and savior? If not, but you desire to do so, then pray this prayer out loud and believe. Father in heaven, I have had your word. I give you my life; cleanse me of my sins with the blood of Jesus. Make me a new person. Jesus come into my life and be my personal Lord and saviour. Thank you for saving me in Jesus name Amen.

I believe that this word has richly prospered your life. Write to us or send us an e-mail of your testimony and let us rejoice with you for Jesus is real. Your praise reports and prayer request are welcome.


You can support or partner with us by paying your financial seed into any Guaranty Trust Bank (gtbank), Acct name-Pst Johnson Omomadia, Acct Nos-207-700486110, or any Union Bank of Nigeria (Aspamda Branch, Lagos) Acct name-Christ Reality Church, Acct Nos- 0961030000940, and advise us accordingly, through our contact stated below, so that we can verify and acknowledge receipt.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people will read this article, see this paster as a direct link to God. Pay the money and pastor here will petition and intercede on their behalf. Wonderful - and the newspaper actually prints it!!! Its hilarious and extremely sad

Kr.

Waffarian said...

@kramer: Of course that's what it is all about, Brainwashing the desperate.

I wonder if he also knows that "low sperm count" and "impotence" is also forbidden.

Lost at The End said...

But seriously, how can Vanguard publish this kind of....I don't even know what to call it? The problem is not really that some guy believes this shit. The scary thing is that national newspaper is aiding them in proselytizing their ideas.

Naapali said...

These are the paths superstition forces people to travel.

Unknown said...

Yes...unfortunately the financial seed sprouts and grows and fills untamed bellies with greed and self righteousness.

Still...people continue to impoverish themselves and sow regardless.

Anonymous said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

I’m definitely laughing out loud and ROLLING on the floor

So much for education in Nigeria!

Ok maybe education is relative… but in the Vanguard?

Kai!