Thursday, December 4, 2008

In the mood for something else...

He looked at me and smiled, "you have to use this one, you see, the one that shows the green light". I went over to his side. It worked. I smiled back, "thanks".

I asked him which line I should take, he said we were going the same way. We smiled and talked and laughed....he likes philosophy...he likes books, he likes writing.

He talked like he had always known me, like we were two old friends who had just met on the train. He asked me where I was coming from so late. I told him about the friends I had met. The friends it seemed I had known for so long and yet had never met...

Which made me think of friends...and how great the universe can be when its on your side...

I hope he has a great life, whoever he is...I hope we all do...

Lots of love


P.S: Glad to see a fellow blogger, free lance writer and friend, Tolu Ogunlesi nominated for the future awards here . Congrats Tolu!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. wonder wt the something else you are in the mood for is?

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

nice. Congrats to Tolu as well!

Longsufferer said...

Madam call me....I have been trying to call for like forever..the numbers I have for ur sisters arent going thru.......

Afrobabe said...

wow...congrats to Tolu...