Friday, May 22, 2009

Just to say...

I did a post with a video sometime this week...it never made it to my blog...maybe it got lost on the way? Just in case you come here and there is the same post shown like two or three times, please blame youtube.

I can't even remember what I wrote now, something about me being stressed and then calming down...or something like that....

Anyway, have a great weekend. We had a public holiday over here so I slept the whole day yesterday! The whole day! I did not realize I was that tired...

Also, check out my review on NigeriansTalk. Enjoy.

Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

AliceDCL said...

first!!!!!!

AliceDCL said...

heyy, hiii, hello, lol just seeing how u doing!!!, and BTW didnt see d video.

chayomao said...

Second...
i didn`t see no vid either...
got your well deserved rest huh?