Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Airport Blues.......

"Please wait", that's what the damn board says, "Please wait". I want to go now, I don't want to wait. Here. Alone. Why can't I travel with other people? Why do I always have to travel alone? Look, there's a mother and daughter, a whole family, two friends, partners, team mates, there goes a whole bunch of well dressed young men, I bet they are going for some serious meeting in Venice or Rome, some high class top priority meeting. Why can't I be in that group? go for meetings that make decisions that change the world? Why can't I? instead, I am sitting here, waiting for the damn board to change...wait....I think its about to change.....damn! the same thing.....I hate this shit, sitting waiting, bloody shops, "BMV", what the hell is that anyway? "Glorious England", I bet all the American tourists are in there, buying "double decker" buses and all other worthless English souvenirs. Tax free, people going crazy cos its tax free....I'll just eat my sandwich, tuna and something. I forgot to buy something to drink, I don't dare leave my seat, I have perfect view of the board...it might change....patience, patience is the key..... the key to what?....the key...slow and steady wins the race....what the hell does that have to do with the damn board? slow and steady......and by the way, why the hell are people always blaming the "victim"? Someone steals your bag, and its always "you should have been careful", "you were careless", someone cheats on you, " you are too naive" "you should have known better", and of course the classic case, a woman is raped, "you should not have worn that" "you drank too much", Damn! I hate that shit, for once it will be refreshing for people to say "fuck that dumb ass motherfucker, hope he eats shit and die!" for once, they could find one single reason why the dumb ass was wrong.....wait......something is happening.....the board is getting into action....."Please wait".....Damn! I am not waiting, I refuse to wait, why should I wait here? I am going to my gate, why am I taking orders from a damn board anyway? I am going.......