Saturday, March 20, 2010

Forgive me...Can we just be friends instead?

"Forgive me...Can we just be friends instead? I don't think we understand each other and I don't want to fight all the time. Hugs."

And here, was my reply:

"Everything went wrong for many reasons. I was showing off a little, you were in pain and I was hungry. It was as it was. But. I understand. Take care of yourself. I like you anyway. Of course we can be friends. Hugs."

May I just say, that these texts came in the aftermath of the most disastrous date I have been on in my life. It was just a HUGE catastrophy. I wish I could write more on it but I really do not have the heart. I am still processing the hours, minutes, seconds...

P.S: No, it was not guy from Iran. Which reminds me, I am yet to come up with a story. He has already sent me texts wanting to know how my story is coming along...

3 comments:

Patrice said...

"I was showing off a little . . . "

You were?

As for a story for your Iranian friend, how about he was caught with his Jewish girlfriend at McDonalds eating a bacon burger with cheese on Sabbath during Ramadan?

Myne said...

These things happen I guess. "It was as it was."

Have a nice week.

Anonymous said...

Weird timing...