Friday, March 12, 2010

I've done them all....

I have done so much in my young life already,,,,I strongly feel like I am done with certain parts of my life. I mean, there is not much to be done when you have done it all already.

My friend says I am way too "harsh" when I talk like that, but, come on, what use is it to repeat the same patterns?

I dont want to go down roads that I have marched on a thousand times...if there are no more roads, then I rather just let it be.

Even though I have made that "harsh" decision, I am content. Very content with my life and its missing parts.

Happy weekend guys!

3 comments:

7 said...

This week seems to have gone by so quickly.... I don't know you well enough to comment on whether the word to use is "harsh", I sense some skepticism though.

mizchif said...

You know i was just thinking the very same thought yesterday. If i've gone down this path before, why do it again? why would the outcome be different?

Have a good weekend yourself.

SHE said...

You might have gone down a certain road a thousand times, yet failed to observe some interesting thing about it, say, a path that turns off at a certain point and leads elsewhere.
You get it?