Thursday, March 25, 2010

Money is...

... a pain in the ass. This "9 to 5" thing is not working for me....its just too much stress. I need to be on a beach somewhere, drinking rum and cola...all this going to work everyday is just not me. I am not built for hard work. Okay, I am built orginally for farm work, but I mean, my body has since adapted to other kinds of physical activities...like lying on the bed with my lap top.

I work way too hard. My mother thinks hardwork is a source of fulfillment...like the puritans did...

In fact, I am not much cut out to do anything other than reading...that's really all I am good at.

This "9 to 5 thing" is just not me.

Happy weekend my darlings, I always loved the beach in this video...I mean, thats me...that beach...that's more like me...(ignore Bobby Brown, just look at the beach).

5 comments:

SHE said...

I get your point.

Your body has since evolved and now requires the beach as a natural habitat?

LOL!

Unknown said...

Lo, get your point but as far as I can see, you aint got no choice in this very matter.You gotta work Else person go kpeme.
Nice post..
Would you like to have the banner of WE ARE JOS on your blog?We'd be so honored if you do.If yes,please visit http://helpnigeria.blogspot.com
Thank you so much

Harry said...

You will survive

Myne said...

Hard to ignore BB, lol. Nice video blast from the past. You know you can give up the 9 - 5, move to the beach and enjoy the life of a bum? LOL..

joicee said...

Happy weekend to you....who would not love to sit down on a beach and drink rum and cola all day lol