This post was inspired by the debate going on here
There comes a point in a woman's life when you have to decide...ehhhhh...got you! Nope, there is really no point in your life when you have to decide shit. I am so tired of people telling women just why it is such a joy to get married. We know all the reasons...we've been told since childhood...but what about the reasons NOT to get married? Well, let me see...lets see if I can come up with ten? Yep, that will do. Ten reasons.
1) You have to see the same damn face every morning. You wake up and oops! same mutherfucker.
2) Those little humans you bring into the world are dependent on you for...wait for it...LIFE! You have to worry about them until the very day you die. Even on your dying bed, you will worry about them worrying about you.
3) You can't return that man if you find out certain features that he came with are not up to standard.
4) Oh! the cleaning, the cooking, the washing...it never fucking ends! It just goes on and on and on....
5) You remember that cute guy that has been checking you out? The one with the big muscles and good looking ass? Forget him! You are married!
6) Its not enough that you have your family to deal with...now comes a whole bunch of human beings...and they are on a whole other level too! It will take a life time trying to figure out how they all work...hell, you haven't even figured out the mechanisms of your own family.
7) Yeah, yeah, you've got to compromise. Forget about what you want, now its all about what "WE" want...boring!
8) This is the best part...those couple dinners, family outings with other families, birthday parties, all those smiles, teeth flashing,"oh life is so great"...exhausting.
9) The never ending maintenance of your body. Don't forget to oil and patch yourself up cos if you don't, that man sure is gonna get his servicing somewhere else!
10) Have I mentioned that you have to see the same mutherfucker everyday?
Note: If you do not have a sense of humour, just pretend you did not see this.