Saturday, October 30, 2010

and you...

Piece by piece
it takes forever
life goes by
and I still pick up the pieces
everybody else seems to be racing
but I am still picking up the pieces
Shattered all around me
takes forever to gather
but I don't give up
every piece will be saved
I spend my hours
gluing, stapling, fixing
and you...
and you...


Piece by piece
I am still gathering
some pieces are so sharp
I have cut myself
time and time again
some, I don't touch
too sharp, too sharp
everybody else seems to be in this race
except me
I am where you left me
picking up my pieces
and you...
and you..


and you...
and you...


You fucking left me here with shattered pieces...you left me with these fucking pieces...

and you...
and you...

and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you...

1 comment: