Friday, October 15, 2010

Today...

I have been bored.

All day.

I also have the flu and as usual, I sunk deep in the abyss of self pity. No work, sick. Pathetic.

I watched documentaries online. I listened to music. I kept busy on facebook.

Did some writing. Re wrote some things.

Listened to some more music.

Tried to uplift my soul by listening to old music.

I watched a debate program and concluded that they were all morons.

Went back on facebook. Totally dry.

Tried writing again. Nothing.

Made some tea.

Got a phone call.

I couldn't talk because my voice is cracked.

Drank tea.

Suddenly remembered where I had seen one of the women on the debate panel.

Drank more tea.

Suddenly remembered where I had heard the voice of a man on the debate panel.

Decided to blog.

And that's exactly what I did.