Tuesday, October 12, 2010

This week's "I hate men" rant....

Every week, from now on, this blog will feature a "I hate men" rant. I might make a seperate blog for it, who knows? I always write here, so it might be better to just leave it on this blog cos just like my other blogs, I might forget about it totally, so perhaps a "weekly" feature may be more suited to my disposition? My victim today, is a man I saw at the train station. Feel free to send in your own "I hate men" rants...




Just look at him! Uscccccccch? Beige! Of course he will wear beige! Part of the beige people. Boring. He can't even wait to open his laptop. Yeah, yeah, don't notice anything. Don't notice your fellow residents of planet earth, go ahead, get lost in your laptop world of mails, meetings, and briefs. Don't worry, you can even go ahead and have a "video conference" or whatever. Your life is so important. God! How I hate men. And when you get home, what do you do? I know your type. You don't even acknolwdege your wife. You will wolf your food down because you are hungry. Look at the time! Another late night at the office, while your wife is at home, waiting for you. And what do you do when you get home? Huh? You will go straight to bed after wolfing down your food, but you will not sleep immediately. You will open your laptop one last time and check your mails again. Time difference. Mails from U.S, Japan, India. She will turn off the table lamp on her side of the bed. You will close your laptop. You will go downstairs, and get yourself a glass of water. You won't even ask her if she wanted some water as well. You will drink your water and say, "good night". She would have slept off already. You disgust me. Ah! What do I see there? A small bag of candy in your laptop bag? Well, isn't that original! Greedy and stingy. Just for yourself! You eat it at work, eat it on the train, do you ever offer her any of it? I guess not, since its in your laptop bag.

I hate men.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the rant.
And true to your rant, that's how it is.. Nice one.Hope you good though? Take care.

Myne said...

Well I won't say anything since it's your rant, lol...

Patrice said...

Excuse me, I'm looking for The Waffarian I used to know, have you seen her?

Adiya said...

*can't watch* Wouldn't want to be the Man in Beige! But you know, so many men are so horrible and stupid it's a wonder i'm not totally jaded!

http://adiyaatu.wordpress.com/