Monday, October 18, 2010

Full throttle...

Okay, time to get into my superwoman role, if not, I might never get back on track. Just being me is never enough to handle life situations. I actually need to pretend I am some KGB specially trained agent to handle simple tasks in life. I am too vulnerable, too soft, too sensitive, a serious cry baby. Such people never make it in life...

P.S: Someone wrote a text to me the other day, he wrote "Life is so hard to you", and I agreed. Totally. Compared to many, I have seen enough. However, compared to many, what I have seen, is nothing. I know extremely brave people, incredibly wonderful souls. In many ways, life has not been fair to me, but, really, who is life fair to anyway? It's just the way it is. Years of hardship, years of happiness, years of creativity, years of productivity, etc etc. They take their turns. These are my years of hardship and so far, so good. A bit harder than this and I might actually not survive but this, I can handle.

6 comments:

joicee said...

Hang in there, Waffarian...you´ll come out victorious in the end...you´ll see.

Unknown said...

You'd be okay my dearest. Just continue being the strong soul that you are and don't lose yourself or your essence.. Hold on to your determination..
God is fighting your battle.. You just have to let HIM handle it all the way..
E-hugs and kisses dearie!

Young Grumbler said...

Sending you positive thoughts. And just hang on to the knowledge that where you have life, there's hope that tomorrow will be another day to try again. *hugs*

CodLiverOil said...

Good stuff, with that attitude you'll pull through. I'm having my own dramas, and am having to read some books on self-discipline to dig my way out the hole I'm currently in. I empathise with you fully.

You're on you way... good luck

Myne said...

You can do it dear, and we'll be here cheering you on. All the best.

Adiya said...

I love this post. It's written so well too! It's exactly the right spirit you need to succeed. Don't worry, this period will pass and later you'll laugh about it and share your experience with people who need it.

xoxo

P.S You can visit my blog if you like http://adiyaatu.wordpress.com/