Monday, October 4, 2010

Unemployed and feeling good...

I quit my job.

And on that note, FUCK YOU TO SOUL SUCKING HUMAN BEINGS WHO FEED ON THE INTEGRITY AND GOOD WILL OF HARDWORKING PEOPLE.

I feel better.

Anyway, so my days are spent looking for another job of course and meeting other unemployed people.

However, I don't feel gloomy at all. I feel good that I am not being taken advantage of anymore. No more running around like Cinderella. No Sir! Fuck it. I rather live in poverty (which reminds me, I need to stock up on potatoes) than swallow one more minute of shit from low thinking narrow minded human beings. Ussssssssschhhhhh!

I got the best reference ever though. Apparently, I am much admired and loved for my ability to give 100% of my soul. Why I was never rewarded for such sterling qualities, I do not know.

Fuck them.

4 comments:

SHE said...

Wow! some guts it must have taken to leave!
All the best babes.

Debo said...

Sometimes I come and check you blog just so the the new music post.

Myne said...

Better to leave than to remain unhappy there. I hope you find a new gig soon.

CodLiverOil said...

You are funny, more importantly good luck with your search for employment.

Respect.