Friday, October 22, 2010

Dry...

It's been a hard job cheering up myself. Even though these days I feel much better about everything. Life is what it is. Yesterday, I made myself a really good lunch. I did not care anymore about my self imposed economic cuts. I felt much better. A friend of mine will be around this weekend so perhaps there will be some sort of "tourism" this weekend. Although I think it will be quite cold for walking up and down. I can't believe the weekend is here already. I thought I just wrote about the weekend last weekend? Well, last weekend I was down with the flu but now I am all well and healed...well, that's about it. I am dry these days...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have a fun filled weekend with your friend dear... Glad too that you're feeling better..

Unknown said...

Hope you have a fun filled weekend with your friend dear... Glad too that you're feeling better..

Silent Reader said...

Where is our music video? You forgot to add the usual youtube music. Oya, add it jare. 0^0

Jennifer A. said...

Waffarian, as far as you can write...you're not dry. You're as wet as your pen. Yeah, cheesy line, I know. Enjoy the weekend and have a blessed week ahead, k?