Friday, February 2, 2007

Pretending to be an adult

I have decided that today will be a new day, a day full of promise. I can make it through, I am an adult, how do other adults survive? I mean those that are not on antidepressants or whatever? how do they wake up everyday, put their cloths on and go to work? how do they do that?Well, i have been trying to grow up.........nothing is happening! For years I've been pretending to be an adult! Really, I've got them all fooled, even my dearest partner, he thinks I am responsible!hahahahahahha! I just pretend! I pretend to know about economics, I pretend to read newspapers, I pretend I know about the price of housing, I pretend I understand what exactly the parliament does..........but deepdown, I am just playing my part, I guess the world is really a stage! Well, dear friends, I will be off! Have to go and do my part...........I've done it so many times...........I am almost Perfect...........almost.

4 comments:

gypsygirl said...

ok finally i posted.happy now? anyway later! make i go pretend my own.

kramer said...

Hey Waffi girl! Wish ones now? How far with dat thing... any feedback? Anyway today I took part in pretending to be an adult, I was at a job interview na so I pretend so tay I convinced myself that I was one. All u bloggers wish me luck-o.

Waffarian said...

Well done oh! Kramer, no news from dat side oh!

Idemili said...

I've found you! My cosmic twin! [Hug] I have been 16 years in my head for the past 8 years now. You can imagine my surprise when people call me 'Ma'am' or 'That lady'. It sucks.