Saturday, November 20, 2010

In the zone...



Been away writing and it feels damn good! This unemployment thing has not been so bad after all!

Now all I have to do is find a rich Nigerian Alhaji that will marry me so I don't have to work anymore. I am open to suggestions. I will just bake all day and write and go for long walks...won't that be something?

Yeah, I am doing something productive with my unemployment time...it could be worse and its not yet "worse" so that means it can only get better.

This is my time, I guess. I'll just ride the waves out...

Now I will take a shower and go for a walk. I am obsessed with getting the "winter sun" everyday. I read somewhere that it is important to get at least 30 mins (or was it 15?)everyday against depression in winter and of course some exercise. Otherwise, you just sit at home all day because it so cold. It snowed in the night. I think it will be nice.

Love to you all and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Myne said...

Sounds like a good idea, the walking I mean. All the best with the writing. I'll let you know when I find the rich Alhaji, :)